Mount Rinjani 3 Day Hike – There are countless reasons to love Lombok. From the perfect waves and serene beaches in the South, to the coral waters and laid-back vibe of the Gili Islands. Wherever you are on the island, Mt. Rinjani dominates the skyline.
Table of Contents
Rinjani Hike Package 3 Days 2 Nights Via Sembalun
The following trekking package is ideal for individuals who only want to ascend Rinjani Peak and do not wish to descend to Segara Anak Lake.
For three days and two nights, one night will be spent at one of the inns in Sembalun Village, and the next day will be spent trekking on Mount Rinjani via the Sembalun path and returning by the same route.
Rinjani Hike Itinerary
Day 1 :
When you arrive at Lombok International Airport, you will be met and escorted to the inn in Senaru to check in. After that, you’re free program and rest.
Day 2 :
The second day, after breakfast at the inn, you will go to Bawaq Nao use open cab transport then begin your 2-hour trek to Post I. After arriving at Pos I, we take a short break before continuing on to Pos II.
We arrived at 13.00 WITA and relaxed while making lunch. The trek to Pelawangan Sembalun resumes after a pause and lunch break.
It will take around 3 hours to get from Pos III to Pelawangan Sembalun, including a trail that begins to climb along the journey. Around 16.00 WITA, we’ll arrive at Pelawangan Sembalun and begin setting up the tent for the night.
Then it’s on to Pelawangan Sembalun for the night.
Day 3 :
Get up early. We will begin trekking to Rinjani Peak at 01.00 WITA in the morning.
The climb to the top is difficult, hilly, sandy, and exhausting, so we recommend wearing glasses, masks, lip gloss, thick jackets, and flashlights to protect yourself from the cold night air and dust.
We arrived at the peak at approximately 06.00 WITA and were met by a spectacular dawn. Following then, the voyage returns to Pelawangan Sembalun.
When you arrive to Plawangan Sembalun, breakfast will be waiting for you, and after breakfast, you will return to Sembalun Village by the way you passed yesterday.
When you get to Sembalun Village, have a quick rest before boarding the shuttle that will whisk you back to your Mataram/Senggigi City accommodation. The program is now complete.
Rinjani Hike Price
|1 Person||IDR 5,390,000/Pax|
|2 Persons||IDR 3,540,000/Pax|
|3 Persons||IDR 2,970,000/Pax|
|4 Persons||IDR 2,500,000/Pax|
|5 Persons||IDR 2,470,000/Pax|
Price Include :
- AC Transportation from Airport/Mataram City/Senggigi to Sembalun Village and vice versa
- One night accommodation in Senaru Village before climbing
- Professional Guide and Porter
- Camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, mattresses, pillows, toilet tents, folding chairs and tables, cooking and eating utensils)
- Five times meal during the program according to the itinerary above, including on the mountain cooked by our porter
- Entrance ticket to Mount Rinjani National Park Area
- Fruits, snacks, mineral water and hot drinks during the hike
Participants Must Bring The Following Equipment
- Warm Shirt (Sweater, etc.) & Long Pants; Personal Clothing + Spare (as needed)
- Equipment for Bathing and Worship
- Sandals & Trekking Shoes (Strong and not too narrow shoes)
- Thick socks, gloves, head gloves, and a field cap are all recommended.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen (If any)
- Additional Personal Food and Drink
- Tiger Balm / Muscle Spray & Personal Medicines (for muscle pain).
For more information, please follow the link to the email or contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.